Management Sciences and Business Administration PhD
Faculty of Business and Economics
University of Pannonia
Starts in English
PhD in Management Sciences and Business Administration
- To transfer to PhD students world-class cutting-edge research and scientific knowledge in the areas of economics and applied economics.
- To involve the doctoral students in the research work of leading academics and to achieve results that are internationally recognized; mentor-student relationship building.
- To involve the doctoral students in assignments that provide training in the fundamentals, in order to encourage PhD students to continue their academic work.
- To build a wide range of international scientific-research network with institutions recognized in the disciplines both domestically and internationally.
- Fields of Research
- Agricultural economics
- Management science
- Strategic Management
- International Management
Interested in the details? Find out more on the faculty's webpage!
Master’s degree. Intermediate (B2) English knowledge (TOEFL, IELTS, Attestation of Language Proficiency in case of former studies taught in English).
Prerequisites for Obtaining a Doctoral Degree
- The successful completion of a combined final exam.
- At least two or three publications of academic work (at least one in a refereed national journal, or equivalent book, excerpt or chapter of a book, and at least one in a refereed international journal, book or equivalent, excerpt or chapter of a book, or at least two non-refereed foreign journals or equivalent, book, excerpt or chapter of a book).
- The defending of a doctoral dissertation in-house and in a public debate.
5500 EUR/Academic Year